Partners In Care (SW) Ltd is registered with and regulated by the Care Quality Commission, who undertake regular inspections of our services. All of our staff are fully trained and have an Enhanced DBS (Criminal Records Check) check.
What service users have a right to expect from our staff
- To have care provided in accordance with the agreed care plan by trained, experienced care workers.
- To be provided with care workers who have completed the agency’s thorough recruitment and selection process, which includes proof of identification, enhanced criminal records check, references and relevant training.
- All staff will be smart and appropriately dressed, in accordance with agency guidelines, and carry a photo identification card
- That staff have recieved up to date training appropriate to their support needs
- Care workers will be sensitive to your needs and choices treating you with care, politeness and respect
- Care workers will encourage and support you to live as independently as possible in your own home
- Care workers will not divulge details of your personal circumstances, without your agreement, unless failure to do so would put individuals at risk. All care workers are covered by appropriate Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Care workers will arrive at an assignment within an agreed time frame
Maintaining Standards, Policies and Procedures
We pride ourselves on the quality and standards of excellence of our service provision, this is achieved in several ways:
- Internal and external inspections
- Quality assurance standards
- Policies and procedures
The agency regularly consult with service users and carers, through informal interviews, assessments, reviews and questionnaires to ensure our services meet required standards.
Partners In Care (SW) Ltd are subject to regular inspections from the Care Quality Commission to ensure that we operate as expected. Copies of our latest report are available in the office and online at the (CQC) Care Quality Commissions website.