- Training - High quality courses that promote high standards across the care sector. Available to members at a discounted rate.
- Representation - To ensure the sector has a strong voice locally to inform commissioning of care, decision making and planning.
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) - We provide an efficient and affordable counter-signatory service and provide advice on level of DBS required.
- Information/Advice - Accurate, relevant and up-to-date information service and responsive advice to members and stakeholders.
- Networking - Enable members to work together and share information locally.
- Workforce Development - Promoting the importance of investment in the development of staff and opportunities within the sector.
- Bed Vacancy Tracker - Enabling members to promote any bed vacancies they may have.
- Funding for Training - We support members to access the Workforce Development Fund (WDF).
- Liaison and Lobbying - We engage with local authorities, the Integrated Care Board (ICB) and MPs on behalf of the sector. We are a member of the Care Association Alliance which represents all local care associations in England.
Our commitments to our members:
- We will contact all new members within 14 days of joining Partners in Care for a personal one-to-one welcome conversation about their needs and how we can support them with these.
- We will contact all members four times a year for a personal one-to-one conversation about what they need and how we can help to support them.
- We will send all members a weekly E-Bulletin providing updates on local, regional and national information and events of relevance to members.
- We will respond to all member enquiries within five working days. Where we are unable to respond fully within five working days we will advise when we are likely to be able to fully respond to their enquiry.
- We will undertake an annual member survey to gain members’ feedback to ensure that Partners in Care’s offers, products and services are shaped by input from our members.
|Membership. All prices include VAT||Basic Fee||2023/2024 Annual rate||Total|
|Care and Nursing Homes||£35.64||£10.00 per bed||£10.00 per bed
£35.64 basic fee
|Supported Living/Day Care Services/Extra Care||£35.64||£250.80||£286.44|
|Associate Membership Rate||£35.64||£250.80||£286.44|
|Personal Assistant Rate||Nil||£48.00||£48.00|