Accessibility statement for partnersincare.org.uk
This accessibility statement applies to this website.
This website is run by Partners in Care (Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin). We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts using browser or device settings
- zoom in up to 400% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using a keyboard or speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- most older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- videos do not have captions
- you cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
Feedback and contact information
If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- call 01743 860011
We’ll consider your request and get back to you within 14 days.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS)
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Partners in Care (Shropshire, Telford and Wrekin) is committed to making its websites accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 A standard.
What we’re doing to improve accessibility
We are continuously checking our website to ensure it meets the standards expected.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was reviewed on 9th November 2023.
This website was last tested on 9th November 2023.
The most viewed pages were tested using automated testing tools by our website team. A further audit of the website was carried out to the WCAG 2.1 A standard.